Wednesday 31 October 2012

Teacher Resignation Letter

Teacher Resignation Letter sample format pictures

Teacher Resignation Letter

Please edit this sample of Teacher Resignation Letter form with your real data. maybe it will helpful for you.

Alex Bredl
Address
City, State, Zip

Elliana
Superintendent
Kakuro Central Schools
Address
City, State, Zip

Date

Dear Mrs. Acorn,

Please accept my resignation as Fourth Grade Teacher at Kakuro Elementary School. My last day will be June 25.

My students have given me great pleasure over the years, and the administration has been supportive to work with. I wish you all the best.

If I can be of any assistance to you during the remainder of the term, please let me know.

Sincerely yours,

Alex Bredl

1 comment:

  1. Short Notice Resignation Letters. Generally, you want to provide your employer with at least two weeks' notice when ... here are some blogs about templates

    Wedding Templates
    Sample Templates
    Best Templates
    Excel Templates
    Sample Template Format
    Beispielvorlagen

    ReplyDelete